Making 2024 the Year of D

GrimMaple grimmaple95 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 09:35:45 UTC 2024

On Thursday, 4 January 2024 at 07:47:01 UTC, Waffle56 wrote:
> a programming language that already has a limited community?

Have you ever stopped to think why is that the case? Being a
contributor myself, it's incredibly frustrating to see how issues
are ignored for years if not decades. Also, contributing to D is
an incredibly painful and displeasing process. Hence the fork.
A lot of quality contributors have left the community solely
becase of the DLF's stubbornes to change, to a point an unnamed
someone would revert community changes based on his ridiculous
claims

It's not that we just want to watch the world burn, we want the
language to improve after all.