Named Arguments Status Update

Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole richard at cattermole.co.nz
Fri Jan 5 11:10:26 UTC 2024

Okay, so it seems at least as far as the context of my reply is
concerned, we have nailed down that forwarding is out of scope of
DIP1030 as that would be going beyond the scope of syntax sugar that is
named arguments.

As for the rest, unfortunately they seem like judgement calls where you
have to bring out the loosey goosey rules that only a production
languages requires to refit stuff like this without breaking code.

Which I know isn't much help. Good work regardless!