We are forking D

Siarhei Siamashka siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 08:25:08 UTC 2024

On Sunday, 7 January 2024 at 16:43:17 UTC, Lance Bachmeier wrote:
> I'd much rather Adam put his time into a fork, rather than the
> more common approach where he'd post here under various names,
> make ridiculous claims, and vandalize the discussions. If
> you're new, you may not have seen the many posts from someone
> that doesn't like private at the module level.

Do you think that there can't possibly be more than one person in
the whole world, who doesn't like the D's private keyword? And
that this single person persistently registering under different
names is the only possible explanation? Really?

I did mention the private keyword in this forum before. I guess,
now I'm starting to understand the reasons why some topics
provoke unusually hostile reaction around here.