We are forking D

Bruce Carneal bcarneal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 14:34:26 UTC 2024

On Monday, 8 January 2024 at 14:09:09 UTC, DrDread wrote:
> On Sunday, 7 January 2024 at 18:51:40 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>
> and you _still_ misunderstand DIP 1036. which is the whole
> problem here. and we've told you repeatedly that you
> misunderstand it. please just go and look at the implementation.

I read a draft 1036 spec from Atila on his publicly accessible
github here:
https://github.com/atilaneves/DIPs/blob/string-interpolation/Interpolation.md

It might not still be up but I found it approachable.  Again,
though, it's a draft and might not match the code (or the actual
intent for that matter).  Still, a useful possibility for those
who prefer not to look at code in the early going.