named arguments, string interpolation, please stop.

max haughton maxhaton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 00:38:55 UTC 2024

On Thursday, 11 January 2024 at 23:41:56 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> On Thursday, 11 January 2024 at 18:38:37 UTC, max haughton
> wrote:
>> On Thursday, 11 January 2024 at 18:23:00 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
>>
>>> Yes. Who maintain these for each editor? Nobody because cost
>>> ecosystem will shrink.
>>
>> Its a protocol. You only need one; there is one
>> https://github.com/Pure-D/serve-d
>
> https://xkcd.com/927/

Which floating point standard does your computer use?

LSP is extremely widely implemented and supported by almost
everything under the sun
https://microsoft.github.io/language-server-protocol/implementors/servers/ - other than nano and notepad every text editor in use by more than 2 people that I can think of has it (which includes sublime)