named arguments, string interpolation, please stop.

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Fri Jan 12 01:11:44 UTC 2024

On Thursday, 11 January 2024 at 19:53:10 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

> (Some of our volunteers do do things that aren't much fun, but
> need to be worked on. Those are our most valued contributors.)

Now there is a `discussion group` on GitHub, which can be turned
into a `task list`. Each discussion is a `task`.

What users need is a `'Q'`, so you can encourage them to
establish a `'Q'` discussion, and then `interested users` can
organize their own discussions!

And, we should encourage `discussion` and merge `features`!

A very simple example is a user, like me, who really wants a `C++
class level private`. This' private 'can be achieved by adding a
`keyword`, you only need to add one keyword, and then implement
the corresponding function. Then, you get a bunch of `potential
C++ users`. But `D` team refuse this `pr` , the user leaves.
Originally, it could bring a bunch of its friends to enter D. In
the end, D loses all and has nothing. There is `no function`,
There are `no D users`.