named arguments, string interpolation, please stop.

Elias (0xEAB) desisma at heidel.beer
Sat Jan 13 01:35:33 UTC 2024

On Thursday, 11 January 2024 at 13:07:52 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> the quality of syntax highlighting for D has degraded
> significantly

For code-d it improved in my experience. Although, the switch to
a different grammar around 2017ish brought a bunch of quirks, the
overall experience got better. And some of said quirkiness has
been vetted.

Syntax highlighting for D has been pretty disappointing in
general (across all implementations) ever since in the first
place.
In my perception, it is as it has always been: Better than no
highlighting.
…I think this summarizes it quite well.