Tuples, CTFE, and Sliding Template Arguments

Nickolay Bukreyev buknik95 at ya.ru
Sun Jan 14 17:12:01 UTC 2024

On Sunday, 14 January 2024 at 08:23:47 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
Andrew Cattermole wrote:
> For instance suffix strings, positional arguments are not
> handled here and if something wasn't an interpolated string.

Yes, suffix strings. There’s simply nowhere to put them in. We
cannot even attach them to the last argument as `@ISuffix`…
because there can be no arguments at all! (Not to mention this
would break symmetry—which I’m not fond of.) Until there is a
satisfactory solution, I cannot compare inline attributes with
other interpolation approaches.