named arguments, string interpolation, please stop.

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Mon Jan 15 01:44:36 UTC 2024

On Monday, 15 January 2024 at 01:32:42 UTC, Lance Bachmeier wrote:

> The fastest way to make users leave/avoid any language is to
> make it as complicated as C++. Not a single programmer will
> move to D because of this. They'll just say they already have
> that in C++.

You're wrong, things themselves are `complex`. The `complexity`
of `C++` is used to solve `specific problems`. Using complexity
to solve complex problems, makes it easier for `users`!

You think it's `complicated`, that's because things `themselves`
are already complex!

The problem with `C++` is that `the response` is too slow! Many
`features` are already available in other languages, but the
problem with `'D'` is its `inaccurate positioning`. If you need
`'GC'` now, I recommend them to go to `'openD'`.

And D focuses on the competition of `C++/rust`!
This way, the `target` is `smaller` and the `positioning` is more
`accurate`!