An idea; Coroutines

Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole richard at cattermole.co.nz
Tue Jan 16 21:19:29 UTC 2024

On 17/01/2024 10:15 AM, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
>     It may be possible that the language coroutine support may be able
>     to drive it. Which could be worth considering.
>
> Its the other way around really.

That wasn't what I meant.

I meant that the language feature could be put into its state.

So library coroutine representation and sender/receiver library
representation would both take as argument the language coroutine feature.

This could be a good example of why I am proposing that the language
feature should not be library specific. Because we could have multiple
library representations in our standard library!