Should I invest time in D?

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 15:11:59 UTC 2024

On Wednesday, 17 January 2024 at 07:19:28 UTC, Lars Johansson
wrote:

I don't get, asking this on D Forums I think will be very biased,
and most answers will be positively to go for it.

By the way this is not a new language, it was forked before
(Amber) and here we are, and about the other Fork, I don't think
it will change most features in one go, it will take some time
and you can evaluate the progress.

Since said you're a procrastinator yourself, maybe you're using
this a excuse to not dive in?  =]

Go ahead look over it, if you change mind, most aspects of it
will be useful later, for example I use D as C on steroids, but
lately I decided to go and take a look over the features,
learning new things is nice.

Matheus.