I approved DIP1036e

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Wed Jan 17 15:30:27 UTC 2024

On Wednesday, 17 January 2024 at 15:17:47 UTC, zjh wrote:

> I think it's more convenient to integrate it into the
> `'experimental switch'`, after all, there maybe too many
> experiments `dip` switch.

`Countless dips`, as long as contributors think there is a `good
idea`, they can try it out, and then, if everyone thinks it's
good, they can join.
If there are still issues, they can be continuously corrected
during use, while also improving the details of the dip.
If there is a major problem and the 'dip' is not recommended,
cancel it!
Very similar to the plugin style development of vim!
These switches are implemented by contributors, which can fully
mobilize their enthusiasm!

`Dip1027/Dip1036` can all be added, experiment for `1 year or
half a year`, and then see which is better! Instead of endless
debates.