The forked elephant in the room

Siarhei Siamashka siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:37:33 UTC 2024

On Thursday, 18 January 2024 at 13:07:45 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
wrote:
> On Thursday, 18 January 2024 at 09:39:42 UTC, GrimMaple wrote:
>> So, instead of demanding respect, start acting in a way that
>> would make me respect you.
>
> It's hard to take the OpenD fork seriously when reading things
> like that.

GrimMaple is right. Demanding respect in a rude manner will never
work. The result is likely to be exactly the opposite.

As for OpenD, I'm still waiting for their first formal release
before making any judgements. Until then it effectively doesn't
exist yet.