I approved DIP1036e

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at qfbox.info
Thu Jan 18 15:03:09 UTC 2024

On Thu, Jan 18, 2024 at 02:02:56PM +0000, Dibyendu Majumdar via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> It only proves my point, because the only people not nice on these
> forums are these so called contributors, many of who actually have
> made no contribution but are happy to make a lot of demands as if its
> their right!

That's irrelevant.  Some of the people who left recently were *very*
active contributors, who have had a lot of work merged and who did a lot
of user support on their own free time.  We're not talking here about
the regular whiners who show up out of nowhere with strange or
unreasonable demands while not lifting a finger themselves. (Personally
I just hit the delete button for those, it's not worth my time.)  We're
talking about people who have had a long history of contributing to D
getting frustrated with the way they were treated *in spite of having
actively contributed* to D.

Whole different kettle o' fish here.

My program has no bugs! Only unintentional features...