The forked elephant in the room

Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole richard at cattermole.co.nz
Fri Jan 19 17:57:12 UTC 2024

On 20/01/2024 6:48 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
> I do agree that the tone of any organization flows down from the top, so
> it's up to me to lead by example.

I mentioned about this to Atila in another post.

But I am hoping that he will continue to drop in on Discord to check for
pings on a regular basis moving forward.

Ideally you too.

Why? Your email has been down for a while and I'm currently waiting on
you to reply to a ping on GH.

Having leaders where the people are shows that you care, and want to be
needed in that way.

As Mike said, the us vs them mentality has to go, and this could help to
do it.

There are other things but I'll let Adam Wilson talk about it.