New job openings in D

FurryMuff furry at themuff.net
Sun Jan 28 17:51:25 UTC 2024

After very little though or consideration I have to decided to
give Walter the old heave ho. He just doesn't fit with my vision
for the future of D. And he keeps putting the wet teaspoon back
in the sugar bowl after he makes himself a cup of tea. And
seriously who has 8 sugars in a cup of tea??

Anyway, we now have a number of openings...

CEO, chief everything officer.
Lead compiler developer
Speaker, spokesperson and general chap about town.
Q&A support person.
And tea maker.

I... I mean we are looking for one person to fill all these
rolls. Compensation will be extremely generous. It will be $0 per
week, that's half my pocket money!

Applicants must be able to handle high levels of personal
criticism and be able to deal graciously with highly entitled
random customers, i mean users.

Its 95 hours a week min.

This is an absolutely golden opportunity for someone, anyone?