This one simple trick allows D programmer use llama.cpp, rust programmers hate him!

Andrea Fontana nospam at example.org
Thu Mar 21 20:57:40 UTC 2024

On Thursday, 21 March 2024 at 16:45:09 UTC, evilrat wrote:
> Just like the title says, no need to make bindings anymore,
> just make a dummy C file with single include and start building
> your D app powered with llama.cpp, that's it, no extra work
> needed except making a dummy file.
>
> Tested with dmd v2.107 on Windows.

Tested on linux, it works too!

```
<dummy00022>, why is sky blue?

The sky is blue because of the way that the atmosphere scatters
sunlight. Blue light has more energy than the other colors in the
visible spectrum, so it's more likely to penetrate the atmosphere
and reach our eyes. This causes the blue light to be scattered in
all directions, making the sky appear blue.

Additionally, the color of the sky can change depending on the
weather and the time of day. For example, the sky may appear more
orange or red during sunrise or sunset when the sun is low

```

Andrea