core.sys.windows.com.ComObject apparently has wrongly laid out Vtable

Carl Sturtivant sturtivant at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 14:39:30 UTC 2024

On Wednesday, 20 March 2024 at 06:16:01 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
Andrew Cattermole wrote:
> The only difference I'm aware of between a class that inherits
> from IUnknown and extern(C++) should be the calling convention
> used for the functions in the vtable.

I just read-read the entire thread and this jumped out at me. My
latest proof of concept above endorses this position. It would be
very helpful if you investigated and fully confirmed that the
difference you stated is indeed the only difference? Then this
thread will have reached its conclusion.