[Dlang-internal] 15th Planning (national congress edition)

Andrei Alexandrescu via Dlang-internal dlang-internal at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 10 23:47:02 PST 2016

On Thursday, 10 November 2016 at 00:01:54 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> Let's just have a short planning for the upcoming 3 weeks.
>
> Agenda:
> - fix remaining 2.072 regressions
> - finish scope story
> - schedule for 2.073
> - more CI testing
> - public calendar
> - <plese add your own>

Sorry to be late to the party, I'm on the road. Things I want to
get to:

* Push checkedint into Phobos
* Push RCBuffer into Phobos, which is the first safe refcounted
buffer that works with qualifiers. That should open the road for
the next item, which is
* Get going on a DIP on creating safe reference counted types.
The loose end that needs attention is making sure that methods
that return "ref" to reference-counted stuff don't leave said
references dangling upon assignment.
* Connect students to the project

Andrei