[Dlang-internal] DIP1000 discussion and testing

Dicebot via Dlang-internal dlang-internal at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 26 02:59:07 PDT 2016

On 10/24/2016 09:49 PM, Walter Bright wrote:

I think it is obvious that there is fundamental misunderstanding on both
sides here about goals and need of the other one, is is better to make a
step back and resolve that before continuing same discussion in circles.

Yesterday we had a very nice live discussion with Martin about current
scope semantics and my concerns about it. He has mentioned a planned
call with you later on same topic - let's wait for that and return to
discussing details after if something will yet remain unclear.