[Dlang-internal] Stepping down from upstream responsibilities

John Colvin via Dlang-internal dlang-internal at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 1 01:40:52 PST 2017

On Friday, 27 January 2017 at 11:36:18 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> FYI: I am going to stop maintaining Arch Linux D packages

Finding a replacement there might be easier if you mention this
on the main newsgroup. Hopefully there's someone who's already a
Trusted User (or whatever else you need) who can take over. It
seems like a lot of effort to contribute packages to the arch
repos (compared to e.g. homebrew, where I just make a pull
request with my build instruction ("Formula") changes and
everything else is taken case of automatically).