[Dlang-internal] What's up with dmd-cxx?

Sebastian Wilzbach via Dlang-internal dlang-internal at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 17 12:30:29 PDT 2017

On 2017-07-17 17:56, Joakim via Dlang-internal wrote:
> Perhaps dmd needs to do the same?  Ian talked of adding a dmd-cxx
> branch sometime back, looks like dmd needs one:

Thanks for bringing this up. As everyone was in favor of dmd-cxx, but no
one created it, I made the first step and branched dmd-cxx from
v2.067.0:

https://github.com/dlang/dmd/tree/dmd-cxx
https://github.com/dlang/druntime/tree/dmd-cxx
https://github.com/dlang/phobos/tree/dmd-cxx

I don't know about the CIs though, probably all of them are going to
fail because of the missing config files.
However, at least Travis and CircleCi since a few versions checkout the
corresponding branch at the other repositories.
Not sure whether auto-tester does the same.

In any case, PRs to improve/fix dmd-cxx are welcome ;-)