[Dlang-internal] Issue 17057 merged into master but not in release

Sebastian Wilzbach via Dlang-internal dlang-internal at puremagic.com
Sun Mar 19 01:39:54 PDT 2017

For reference the regarding commit:

https://github.com/dlang/dmd/commit/6280bb4437c05f418e852dad65c7f09ae2b43dd7

2.073.0 was released on 2017-01-22. The patch releases contain only bug fixes targeted at stable.
So yeah, this PR should have targeted stable. As this tends to get forgotten quite frequently I wrote a PR some time ago:
https://github.com/dlang-bots/dlang-bot/pull/57

Btw please note that the merge window usually closes one or two weeks before a new minor release and that 2.074 is right around the corner:

http://dlang.org/changelog/2.074.0_pre.html

Last but not least Git(Hub) allows to show all tags which contain a commit which is an empty set for the commit in question.