[Dlang-internal] DMD Technical Debt

Olivier FAURE olivier.faure at epitech.eu
Sat Apr 21 13:58:47 UTC 2018

On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 08:11:41 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> DMD Technical Debt
>
> As what happens with all long term projects, code accumulates
> cruft and technical
> debt. People often ask what to do to improve things, so here's
> a list:

I've been considering contributing to Dlang, and I might have the
free time soon. Do you have a list of files / modules where you
feel some of these issues are particularly severe?

Priorities for potential contributors, along the lines of "If
you're not sure where to start, files X and Y could use some
cleaning up"?