[Dlang-internal] Heads-up for pending auto-merge change

Martin Nowak code at dawg.eu
Tue Jan 16 04:14:18 UTC 2018

Just want to give you a small heads-up, after another accidental
untested merge, I was finally annoyed enough to fix
https://github.com/dlang-bots/dlang-bot/pull/69.

So in the next few days the auto-merge semantics will change from
auto-merge when github would allow to merge (possibly with
failing or pending non-required CIs) to only auto-merge when
everything is green.

You can find triggered auto-merges with failing or pending CI
statuses like so:

https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pulls?q=is%3Apr+label%3Aauto-merge+-status%3Asuccess+is%3Aopen
https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pulls?q=is%3Apr+label%3Aauto-merge+-status%3Asuccess+is%3Aopen
https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pulls?q=is%3Apr+label%3Aauto-merge+-status%3Asuccess+is%3Aopen
https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pulls?q=is%3Apr+label%3Aauto-merge+-status%3Asuccess+is%3Aopen
https://github.com/dlang/tools/pulls?q=is%3Apr+label%3Aauto-merge+-status%3Asuccess+is%3Aopen
https://github.com/dlang/installer/pulls?q=is%3Apr+label%3Aauto-merge+-status%3Asuccess+is%3Aopen

This will put a bit more pressure on requiring reliable CIs, so
bare with us when some things don't run smoothly in the beginning.

We'll let you know when exactly the change will be deployed.