[Dlang-internal] run.dlang.io bug?

lngns contact at lngnslnvsk.net
Tue Oct 23 19:02:06 UTC 2018

I'm getting these errors on run.dlang.io

onlineapp.d(93): Error: basic type expected, not if
onlineapp.d(93): Error: no identifier for declarator _error_

I have no reference of _error_, and it stays there even if I
remove random code and what's on line 93 is unrelated.
It first appeared when I wrote `const if` instead of `static if`.
Also the links produced by the "shorten" button use `/gist/`
instead of `/is/` and yield 404 errors.

It seems removing some other code (declarations, statements and
punctuations alike) solves the problem, but I'm failing to
isolate the issue.
Copying the whole code in an other tab in an other browser
triggers the same thing.

Could _error_ be a missing thing in a template somewhere?

Here's a shortened link in case it's stored in the server and an
admin can see it:
https://run.dlang.io/gist/3dd7124aa1d7184396cac5858bfa6fbe
In the case it is helpful, here's legal code that breaks:
https://hastebin.com/eseredulav.cs
and the most "isolated" I got: https://hastebin.com/idexulerad.cs

I've just asked someone to reproduce, and this behavior did, in
fact, not reproduce.
I think I've broken something. (or that I've gone crazy)
Sorry if that's the wrong forum section; "D" on the bugtracker
sounded too general.