[Dlang-internal] Terminology page in spec

Petar Petar
Mon Jan 14 17:04:51 UTC 2019

It seems you're looking for this page: https://dlang.org/glossary.

> Do you agree?
> If so, I'll work on adding it.

Yes, we really ought to define the terminology used better
throughout the spec. "Implementation/undefined behavior" are not
defined there (or anywhere else) as far as I can see. I think
someone with a good eye for precise semantics such as yourself
can make significant progress w.r.t making the spec more robust.