[Dlang-internal] Terminology page in spec

Johan Engelen j at j.nl
Sun Jan 20 16:28:05 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 19 January 2019 at 21:08:00 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 1/19/2019 7:54 AM, Johan Engelen wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 15 January 2019 at 11:25:03 UTC, Sebastian
>> Wilzbach wrote:

>>> The glossary is isn't part of the spec and the spec is
>>> bundled as e.g. ebook and pdf for offline usage.
>>
>> OK, I'll try to add a page to the spec and populate it with
>> (part of) that glossary page, thanks for the pointer.
>
> Why create a new page? Seems like a better solution is to
> include the glossary with the spec.

People can decide later on whether to remove the glossary page
from dlang.org.
The two pages have somewhat different goals: the page in the spec
is going to be precise, whereas I guess the current glossary page
is meant to help the casual reader of dlang.org. (the current
glossary page is somewhat poor at the former)
But I actually find it pretty strange to have a glossary page in
the location where it is now, so you have my vote to remove it
there.

-Johan