[Dlang-internal] How about `and` and `or` like in Python?

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 19:23:00 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 1 October 2019 at 15:26:57 UTC, Robert M. Münch wrote:
> On 2019-10-01 03:35:03 +0000, Murilo said:
>
>> But it could be an option, the current way would remain and
>> this extra way would be added as an option.
>
> Less syntactic options is better than more. Code is read much
> more frequent than written. Hence, I don't want to have to
> learn zillions of different ways to express the same thing.

Well, okay, I get your point, but it would be only one add-on, it
wouldn't make it messy, and besides, if you want minimalism then
perhaps you should stick to C instead, there you have very few
ways of writing code. And again, my idea would make it EASIER to
read cause it would be closer to natural language.