[Dlang-internal] Some suggestions for the d language

Shadowblitz16 DomainName at Email.com
Wed Sep 18 21:03:36 UTC 2019

I had some suggestions for the d language that I think would
improve it a bunch.

1. var keyword for autodetect of auto and mixin.
this is just a optional way of typing auto and mixin.
automatically detects which one.

2. optional use of <> instead of !() and (). for templates.
coming from the C# language it's my opinion it's easier to type
and is more readable.

3. coroutines (aka async functions) and yield overloads
being able to execute functions and yield from them...

bool coroutine(bool done)
{
   yield(false      );
   yield(false,    3); //yields for 3 seconds (double)
   yield(false, done); //yields until done is true (bool)
   return true;