[Dlang-internal] druntime: proposed changes in code organization

IGotD- nise at nise.com
Sat Dec 2 12:30:31 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 2 December 2023 at 08:10:57 UTC, Denis Feklushkin
wrote:

>> Also one question if the tags are visible inside the D code or
>> just outside the code in the build system?
>
> Tags are visible only for druntime build system

The tags, how are they injected into the build system? Keep in
mind that we have several types of build systems in the D
project. I think DMD uses traditional make files. LDC uses Cmake.

Are they going to be a separate file where you just define
variables for build system?