[dmd-beta] dmd 1.063 and 2.048 beta

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 9 03:37:55 PDT 2010

They should not be in std. Just delete them.

On a somewhat related topic -- Andrei commented out the unit tests in
biguintcore and biguintx86 (search for @@ to find them) stating that
they fail on OSX.
They certainly pass on Windows, and they are unchanged since the last
release. Can someone with access to OSX please uncomment them, and
confirm that they fail? If they're failing, I think it can only mean
we have an OSX-specific wrong-code regression, which we need to solve.

And on another topic: there's a bug here which is a bit hard to believe:
3461 Unittests and assert don't work at all (Mac D1 only)
Has anybody tested D1 on OSX??  That bug is an absolute show-stopper
if it's still current.