[dmd-beta] dmd 1.063 and 2.048 beta

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Mon Aug 9 15:20:02 PDT 2010

I think that shouldn't be changed back; it is one of the first
applications of a useful idiom.

The compiler bugs and limitations making that example uncompilable
should be addressed.

Walter, could you please take a look and assess the situation? We
discussed the matter briefly on the phone and you agreed that the code
is correct.

Andrei

>>> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd2beta.zip