[dmd-beta] Do a new release?

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 6 21:07:28 PST 2010

On 7 December 2010 00:18, Walter Bright <walter at digitalmars.com> wrote:
> It's been a month, and we've got 64 bugs logged as fixed. Should we do a
> release?

I think we should get ready for a release.

There is a backend wrong-code bug which I think is urgent.
Bug 5294 "-O optimization breaks for loop"
I've done some work on it but unfortunately haven't got a patch yet. I
won't be able to do any more work on it for nearly a day.

These other patches for wrong-code bugs should also probably be included:

4389 ICE(constfold.c, expression.c), or wrong code: string~=dchar in CTFE
mitigation only:
4860 Taking delegates to a member function broken if method is also
aliased in from a base class