[dmd-beta] Do a new release?

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 05:56:29 PST 2010

----- Original Message ----

A bug like that is more urgent than memory corruption issues IMO.  Blaming the
compiler is the last thing anyone wants to do, so it's a bug likely to cause
hours of frustration for anyone who encounters it.

As an idea of how to temporarily fix it, could you disable the optimization that
forces unsigned comparisons in the loop?  That seems like a very small
optimization we could afford to lose until you can fix this properly.

-Steve