[dmd-beta] For those who want to try out new features

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Thu Jan 21 00:18:23 PST 2010

Hi,

sorry for causing confusion, but it still won't compile here. Getting a
fresh copy from the repository showed no difference in the source code.
I've also tried going back to revision 324 with the original patch,
still an error. qtd compiled a week ago, so I'm completely confused.

Do you see a flaw in the analysis in bugzilla #3674? Maybe discussion
should be done there...

Rainer