[dmd-beta] new beta

Walter Bright walter at digitalmars.com
Mon Jan 25 22:56:25 PST 2010

Seems to work:

walter at mercury:~/cbx/mars/phobos$ make foo
make -f linux.mak DMD_posix=/home/walter/cbx/mars/dmd
obj/posix/release/unittest/std/algorithm
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/walter/cbx/mars/phobos'
Testing obj/posix/release/unittest/std/algorithm
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/walter/cbx/mars/phobos'