[dmd-beta] new beta

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 04:56:05 PST 2010

the included DMD change log lists this version as 2.039, but the executable reports it is 2.040.  There is already a released 2.039, so I'd guess that it's the changelog that is in error.

Also, inout still does not work correctly.  Should I report bugs on inout on bugzilla?  I'm not sure if that's appropriate, since the feature is new, I'm not sure if its behavior is considered to be a bug.  I find it completely useless for object properties, which is its most prominent use-case.  Would it help if I created test cases for how I think it should work?

-Steve