[dmd-beta] dmd 1.062 and 2.047 beta

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 07:28:03 PDT 2010

Whoa... it's not important to know what version of dmd a user was running when encountering a bug?  I think it's critically important!

If someone submits a bug, and says "D2", and it's something that's already been fixed, you don't think it's worth knowing the version they used?  The next question is, "hm... I thought we fixed that, what version are you using?"  Lot's of time gets wasted when the version isn't specified.

-Steve