[dmd-beta] dmd 1.062 and 2.047 beta

Fawzi Mohamed fawzi at gmx.ch
Sun Jun 13 08:09:37 PDT 2010

thinking more about this maybe it is not a bug but a feature :)

Indeed it is not clear which value of defaultA should be used, and
what should happen if defaultA is reassigned.

It did seem to work correctly: the value after the static initializer
was used, but maybe in some cases the value before the static
initializer would be used.

If this is the case it is strange that defining a function with such a
default argument works....

Fawzi