[dmd-beta] Hopefully the last beta

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 20:56:49 PDT 2010

I fixed some issues with unittests, and found a bug in the object module (due to unittest failing!).  The bug isn't too critical, since nobody is using clear yet, but if you do create a new release (Don seems to have issues with DLL stuff), then it would be good to include it.

http://www.dsource.org/projects/druntime/changeset/270

Note that a unittest still fail on the src/unittest.d file, but I'm not sure that test is valid, it's just over a year old.  The offending line is:

GC.enable();

Apparently, you can't enable unless it was previously disabled.  Is this correct?

If that line is commented out, all unittests pass in this latest release + the fixes I checked in.

-Steve