[dmd-beta] dmd 1.059 and 2.044 beta

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Sun May 2 17:09:00 PDT 2010

On May 2, 2010, at 4:29 PM, Robert Clipsham
<robert at octarineparrot.com> wrote:

> You didn't say which dmd version, so I'll assume you're using dmd
> 1.059.

The newer 2.044 beta. The Tango files come from a D2 port of Tango. I
use them because of D2's lack of atomics. I know Sean was waiting for
the D2 design to settle before adding similar function to druntime.

> If you've checked all of the above, and are certain it's not PEBKAC
> then is there any chance you could email me a copy of your source
> code (or otherwise get a copy of your source to me, SVN/hg/git,
> uploading it somewhere, etc). If you can this will probably be the
> quickest/easiest way to figure out what's happening as I can narrow
> down these bugs in minutes after spending so long debugging DWARF
> errors now :P

What is PEBKAC? The source is in a public svn hosted by sourceforge.
The project name is 'HouseBot'. It should be as easy as checking out
and running 'make housebot-test'. I'll email you the svn URL and my
generated version files when I get home, just in case either of those
cause issues.