[dmd-beta] dmd 1.065 and 2.050 beta

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 14:24:16 PDT 2010

Something weird is going on then because:

1.  The error persists after I nuke my entire DMD installation and reinstall
from scratch.

2.  The following ancient date stamps are on the linux/lib binaries
extracted from the current zip file:

-rw-r--r--  1 dsimcha dsimcha   85 Feb  9  2009 README.TXT
-rw-r--r--  1 dsimcha dsimcha 2.1M Mar 31  2009 libdruntime.a
-rw-r--r--  1 dsimcha dsimcha 7.0M Sep 15 00:24 libphobos2.a