[dmd-beta] dmd 2.049 beta

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 10:45:18 PDT 2010

Speaking of sortedRange, I think we need to put lowerBound, upperBound and
canFindSorted back in std.algorithm, but make them scheduled for
deprecation.  I was actually using these and a bunch of my code broke.

In general, I don't think we need to be anal about backwards compatibility
in Phobos yet, but I think that when things are removed they should always
be scheduled for deprecation for a few releases, then deprecated for a few
releases, never removed without any warning whatsoever.