[dmd-beta] Time for a new beta?

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 21:55:17 PDT 2011

On 9/1/2011 12:37 AM, Brad Roberts wrote:
> Well, there seemed to be some limited consensus 2 weeks ago that it might be time for a beta, then the period of
> extended brokenness.  Now that we're back in a happy state, shall we?
>
> Anyone have a 'really must be fixed before the next release' list?

More like a 'really should be merged before next release list' since the
fixes already exist in Github and have been sitting there for a long
time with few comments and no action.  The std.range one is some
features I really miss in Phobos and the std.parallelism one is such a
massive under-the-hood improvement that it's a no-brainer:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/219

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/217