[dmd-beta] D2 2.057 beta

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Dec 6 20:05:43 PST 2011

On Tuesday, December 06, 2011 02:07:10 Walter Bright wrote:
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd2beta.zip

Whatever ddoc file that you're using to generate the documentation in the zip
file needs to be updated with some of the macros in std.ddoc in d-programming-
language.org. At minimum, LREF is missing, which results in some stuff missing
from the documentation when LREF is used. I don't know about this particular
time around, but you might want to consider making it so that the
documentation generated for the zip file uses the stuff from d-programming-
language.org (such as std.ddoc) so that we don't run into issues like this
where ddoc macros are missing and the like.

- Jonathan M Davis