[dmd-beta] Last D beta 1.072 and 2.057

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 18:33:28 PST 2011

OK,

Gets past that part, but it still fails in a spot where I think it should pass.  example code:

inout(int[]) foo(inout(int)[] x)
{
    return x;
}

Error: cannot implicitly convert expression (x) of type inout(int)[] to inout(int[])

Since I can convert immutable(int)[] to immutable(int[]), I should be able to do the same with inout.

-Steve