[dmd-beta] Last D beta 1.072 and 2.057

kenji hara k.hara.pg at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 03:26:55 PST 2011

File size does not become hash in different environment, because of newline.

I'd like to explain the lacks of declarations.

- aggregate.h
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/blob/dmd-1.x/src/aggregate.h#L199

> static ClassDeclaration *errorException;
The beta zip contains above line, but github repo doesn't.

- idgen.c
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/blob/dmd-1.x/src/idgen.c#L62

>     { "Error" },
The beta zip contains above line, but github repo doesn't.

The two declarations should be pushed into github.

Kenji Hara