[dmd-beta] [OT] D2 Descent

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Feb 9 11:16:17 PST 2011

Yes, it's open source. It's based the DMD frontend, I think it's basically a Java port of the  frontend. But in the long run it's hard to maintain, constantly need to keep up with DMD and port the changes.

Actually I don't know how that is working out with the licenses. DMD fronten is GPL and Eclipse is EPL and they're not compatible.

/Jacob Carlborg