[dmd-beta] Getting Beta: dmd 1.067 and 2.052 beta

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 07:07:01 PST 2011

BTW, --no-warn-search-mismatch fails on ancient versions of the linker from
some crufty old Linux distros that my sysadmin runs.  I don't think it's a
big deal, b/c we're probably the only people in the world left running these
distros (the kernel is 2.6.9 from 2004), but maybe a note about this would
be a good thing.